I have a lot to marvel at... over a few glasses of wine... in the midst of the midnight hour...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Who doesn't have a blog??

Who doesn't have a blog these days? Well, I can think of a few people... Janet, Barb, Mom & Dad, Heather...

I LOVE blogging and I want you all to share in my joy. And I'm not talking about sharing the joy of MY blog because I now know that you all read it and LOVE it (or hate it, but I know you all still read it)! So when are you all going to get your own blogs so I can start following your crazy lives??? I read Sarah's blog every day and I get really mad at her when she doesn't blog for an entire week. I mean, If I can find the time to blog with the Gronke clan constantly tugging on me for something then you all can find the time to share your lives with me - the good, the bad, the ugly - it's all about documenting the memory, right? What better time to start than NOW?

Barb tells me she'll start a blog when we can think of a good title for her blog. I suggested www.raisingrenker.blogspot.com but that obviously isn't cutting it or she'd have a blog - so help me out and suggest some titles so she can get off that couch and get to work on her blog.

What's every one else's excuse?

1 comment:

  1. I like the blog name idea - it's like that old movie 'raising arizona'.

    ReplyDelete