I have a lot to marvel at... over a few glasses of wine... in the midst of the midnight hour...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Handsome

Today, my little man passed his neurological exam with flying colors... they have officially diagnosed Nico as "Clumsy and Uncoordinated".
And the prognosis is many more bumps and bruises.
This really should not come as a surprise to any of you who know me. I am the clumsiest person I know… And based on Roger’s kindergarten report card his coordination skills were severely delayed as well. Roger’s teacher wrote something close to this: “Roger really struggles with basic coordination skills, like jumping jacks”. I have this report card as proof no matter how much he denies this. I think Kathy passed it on to me for a good laugh.

So, our baby is normal (considering the poor genes he inherited). Here’s how he feels about this diagnosis…

Couldn't be happier!



Practicing his role as a future husband :)


OK, ENOUGH pictures Mom!

1 comment: