I have a lot to marvel at... over a few glasses of wine... in the midst of the midnight hour...

Monday, June 1, 2009

The Waiting is ALMOST Over...

I am still employed.

And I am mostly happy about that! The initial thrill has settled into mild frustration given all the changes in the organization and the increased workload. But true to my nature I will not become permenantly disgruntled... momentary pity parties will suffice and get me through these trials with the end goal in mind - I will remain thankful to be employed and I will continue to relish in the perks of my employment in attempt to maintain my perpetual happiness.

However, the waiting game is still on when it comes to my blog. I have written nearly 20 posts in my head over the last two weeks and drafted approximately 10 of those but with the absense of ample time I have not yet perfected a post worth publishing.

So, please be patient... the waiting for many more posts of fun-filled, real life, highs and lows, serious and hilarious happenings in the Gronke household is almost over...

No comments:

Post a Comment