I have a lot to marvel at... over a few glasses of wine... in the midst of the midnight hour...

Monday, January 26, 2009

Merry Christmas Charlie's Angels

This Christmas, which was celebrated with the Portland sisters exactly one month late due to the Arctic Storm of December 2008, was commemorated Charlie's Angels style. Sarah, as usual, came equipped with costume attire. Sarah is always prepared at every party to whip out her latest find from Value Village - usually a wig or a hat or sunglasses that we all MUST model. So last night Sarah brought out the sunglasses that were just too good to pass up and we all opted for a chance at a photo shoot.

Even the boys got in on the photo shoot...



















Sarah and Warren really played it up...














Despite the fact that this family Christmas celebration was considerably delayed the event did not disappoint - Sarah dressed us up, posed us all and took 100 pictures - very reminiscent to my life growing up with Sarah. Well, Ok - I insisted she take 100 pictures of me until she got just the right one! I had double chins and bug eyes in most pictures which I simply could NOT put on this blog. Everyone else got one shot to produce the perfect picture but I had to be coached - chin up, relax your eyes, look at me, chin UP. Obviously a career as a model is out of the question for me. But in the end I think we all could give the Charlie's Angels a run for their money...
You just never know what a Yarbrough family gathering will deliver.
We missed having the entire family around to celebrate our Charlie's Angels debut but we ate and drank enough for all of you! Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment