I have a lot to marvel at... over a few glasses of wine... in the midst of the midnight hour...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Little Bit of Sunshine

Today, this is where I wanted to put a few select co-workers...


Do you see how happy they are??? I think some very disgruntled people could use some time in the dog kennel to get in touch with their inner peace. But since I cannot contain you and your negativity in a pen (even though I truly believe you could learn a thing or two from these innocent, happy children) I will send you all a bit of sunshine...

Purchased at Trader Joe's for only $3!! And if that doesn't make you happy then try eating a green crayon... apparantly they are very tasty.


And if you still find your negative side winning the battle over good and evil then a little chocolate is bound to make your spirits brighter.



It always works for me! Here's to seeing the little bit of sunshine in whatever makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment