I have a lot to marvel at... over a few glasses of wine... in the midst of the midnight hour...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Where is Susan??

Hello - it's ME! Where in the world have I been lately?

Well, I haven't been off touring the intricacies of an ancient historical land but I have been tirelessly prepping for school in the Fall and desperately trying to enjoy the last few moments of summer.

Dentist appointments, school registration, before/after school sign ups, immersing myself in the Twilight series, working out (yes, ME), daily double football caravans - that's all I've really been up to lately - busy, busy, busy but not all that exciting (except for my time spent vicariously living through Bella and Edward in the Twilight serious - that is some serious entertainment - even when you are 36 years old).

But most of all, I've put a part of my life (or rather my blog) on hold - anxiously awaiting the birth of Baby Renker... I think that will inspire me to share my emotions and document my experiences a lot more than dental appointments and school preparations do.

Hopefully more (about Baby Renker) very, very soon...

1 comment:

  1. I told nugget to hurry up but nugget is already practicing ignoring mom.

    ReplyDelete