I have a lot to marvel at... over a few glasses of wine... in the midst of the midnight hour...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Straight Hair on Riley?


Who is this handsome young man?

This is how Riley came home the other night. Hair straightened!!

Doesn't he look simply dashing?? He will probably kill me for this post but I think he already wants to kill me for bestowing his curly hair upon him these days...

Nico stared at him all night wondering who this stranger was. Even when he realized it was Riley he continued to curiously stare wondering where his curls had gone?

Hope and I ran our fingers through his silky hair until he got thoroughly annoyed and made us stop.

I love Riley's curls but I have to say he also looks smashing with straight hair so I had to share.

1 comment:

  1. I like the new look but if he gets a flat iron I am going to tease him and call him metro.

    ReplyDelete