I have a lot to marvel at... over a few glasses of wine... in the midst of the midnight hour...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gone Living

Over the past 12 months I've been busy, busy, busy... I never took the time to write down my thoughts on paper but every night as I sipped my coveted glass of wine I jotted down a blog in my head, hoping to at least imprint the memory in my mind. Truth be told, I've missed the ritual of spinning words on paper to tell a wild and crazy tale that provides glimpes of this wild ride I'm living. And what a roller coaster ride this past year has proved to be. For all the twists and turns below I have grand plans to reconstruct each story into a well documented memory... here is a window into what has evolved in my life and how each plunge continues to shape me - here are just of few of the memories that make up my inner most being.
After 22 Years My Heart was Once Again Made Whole
My Karaoke Gene Lives On at an Indian Reservation
A Meow of a Time
Saying Goodbye and New Beginnings
Christmas Picture Drama
A Snowy Adventure in Denver
Medical Quandries
The Yarbrough Family Christmas of 2011
The Happiest Place on Earth
Post soon to follow on each of these rides... stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw you posted!!! i was sure it was a dream. yay, i can't wait to start hearing you write again. i live vicariously through your words! welcome back sistah.

    ReplyDelete