I have a lot to marvel at... over a few glasses of wine... in the midst of the midnight hour...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcoming 2010

As we leave the ought’s behind and enter into 2010 I find myself falling victim to resolutions that stem from the past year’s reflections. It’s chalked full of silliness – it’s just a date but I can’t resist the temptation to reflect and resolve.

I have no idea what I will declare as decree this year but I do know that I am incredibly blessed to have three beautiful, happy, healthy and unique children and a remarkable husband that simply adores me (at least that’s how he makes me feel most days).

So where do I go from here?

I think I will proclaim to keep this good thing going…

And…

Perhaps I will learn to touch my toes without the pain and threat of pulling a muscle. It always makes me feel a little inadequate when I watch Hope perform her acrobatic stunts at gymnastics.

Maybe I will take Riley to the Mountain more often…

Or I might even curl up on the couch for a small nap so Nico can cuddle while he’s watching Scooby Boobs.

I believe in keeping things simple… one day at a time.

I can conceivably conjure up a bit more motivation to assert some noteworthy goals but I am insistent that my ambitions be realistically achievable so don’t hold your breath….

1 comment:

  1. thats my girl, keep it simple, one day at a time. no need to rush, be there in the moment and enjoy and revel in that. cheers to a slow mellow 2010.

    ReplyDelete