I have a lot to marvel at... over a few glasses of wine... in the midst of the midnight hour...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blogging Motivation

Wow, where has the time gone? It’s mid-January and I’ve only blogged once… unbelievable! My blog editor found a few mistakes that needed updating and once I was logged on I knew I couldn’t leave without a new post.

I don’t know exactly what to blog about tonight but I know I need to “get back in the habit” for a variety of reasons.

Blogging is very therapeutic for me… writing stimulates my brain and documenting my life finds me marveling in my many blessings and validating my happiness – but also finds me contemplating my existence, reconsidering my foul moods, questioning my abilities, etc. … all in an a way that encourages me to focus on the positive, clearly express my love, establish and achieve realistic goals, determine what I stand for, and truthfully reveal the ups and downs of life that make me who I am today.

I’m starting to forget where my life is taking me right now. So much is going on… so much has happened… so many plans are taking shape… I want to remember it all.

And most important, I must never let Sarah surpass me in the world of published blogs.

So tonight, with my heart full of happiness and my mind whirling with so many plans in the works, I leave you with some rambling thoughts and a few snip its of happenings (all of which really deserve an entire blog post of their own).

I need a vacation planner to map out my upcoming sabbatical. My enthusiastic husband has just discovered our first choice of vacation paradises will be laden with tourists in the summer.

Riley recently had his first (and hopefully last) encounter with the Tigard Police Department – busted for curfew. It’s quite a comical story that a blog post may not do justice.

I am obsessed with house hunting. The reality of living in this cramped space and some readjusted school boundaries have us finally taking action and starting the long process that will hopefully, eventually find us in a new home.

The Renker’s will be visiting soon. I can’t wait to squeeze Fat Fernie and watch Nico turn into a jealous Mama’s boy as soon as I get that baby in my arms. We plan to rope them into buying or renting our house while they’re here as well…

Winter Ball is fast approaching… I believe Riley already has a date. I am so excited… I love living vicariously through my teenager.

That’s all for tonight folks… I’m still a few blogs up on Sarah!


2 comments:

  1. this is not the best post to just leave sitting there forever... :)

    ReplyDelete