I have a lot to marvel at... over a few glasses of wine... in the midst of the midnight hour...

Monday, September 21, 2009

Just the Facts About a Poop

It’s a well known (and often perplexing) fact that the topic of many conversations with my sisters and my dearest of friends centers around poop. It’s all a bit too much information for our husbands and they usually clear the room suddenly, obviously disturbed when our idle chit chat takes this inevitable turn.

So this post should simply feel like a routine conversation for most of you – but should I be actually telling you this news of the day we all know it would simply be a segway into a much deeper conversation revolving around poop and ultimately digressing into other bodily functions. But for the squeamish at heart who may be reading this I will leave you with this simple fact…

Nico pooped in the potty!

Enough said… until the next time we talk…

No comments:

Post a Comment