I have a lot to marvel at... over a few glasses of wine... in the midst of the midnight hour...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day...

To my Mother who gave me life and the guidance to live my life fulfilled.

To my sister Sarah, a mother who so graciously celebrates all of us on Mother's Day.

To my sister Janet, a mother to two handsome young fellas.

To my sister Barb, a mother anxiously awaiting the birth of her unborn baby.

To my WI Mother who wholeheartedly took me in as one of her own.

To my dear friend Heather who is relishing those special moments with her new baby girl.

To my dear friend Elizabeth, who is so gracefully raising four amazing children.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you who have provided your unconditional love, guidance, support and friendship that helped shape me into the Mother I am today.

2 comments: