I have a lot to marvel at... over a few glasses of wine... in the midst of the midnight hour...

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Forever...

While reading bed time stories tonight I paused to let Nico carefully articulate his interpretation of the book:

“Airpanes… go… way… up, up… in du… sky. It’s vewy dangwous… I have ta howd on tight!”

With his little legs crossed and his arms demonstrating an airplane flying high in the sky I watched his wondering mind conjure up these deep thoughts and I desperately wanted to bottle up all his two year old cuteness and keep it with me forever.

Hope was smitten with his adorable revelation and planted a big kiss on his cheek proclaiming that she loved him just as much as she loves the Jonas Brothers (yes, the teenage boy band) and then predicted that our little Nico was so delightful that he would be in the Jonas Brothers band when he grew up.

I want to bottle up all her charming hopes and dreams, her endearing innocence and her enchanting confidence to fuel her spirit forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment